Did you know you could choose to improve your quality of living right now? It’s something all Olympian athletes focus on and just by shifting your focus, you can do it to. Focusing on being quality will breed more quality into your life. What’s this mean? You get what you give. Watch the video above for a few examples of how to apply quality in your life right now. Then feel free to take this quiz to see what areas you may need some improvement in.
Read each question and answer Yes or No. Check the end of quiz for your results.
- I do proactive things to improve my health and wellbeing, such as exercising regularly and being aware of my nutrition.
- The People or Events I spend the most time with/doing are uplifting and make me feel good.
- I spend time doing something for myself or something I enjoy regularly.
- I remember my commitments and follow through with them, even if they’re simple and unimportant.
- I keep promises I make to myself, such as going to the gym when I said I would, or getting the laundry done by the weekend.
- I choose to spend and keep my money consciously, giving thought to all my purchases and setting aside a portion for charity and savings.
- It’s important to listen authentically to others and take their thoughts into consideration. I am intrigued by their experiences and knowledge despite where I may stand perspectively.
- I do what I feel is right no matter who is or isn’t watching.
- I maintain goals and yet, feel grateful for what I have or accomplished in my current situation.
- It’s important for me to feel like I am contributing to something greater or outside myself.
If you’ve answered “No” to any of the questions these are the areas you may want to focus on improving.
- Health & Wellness
- Integrity with Self
- Spirituality or Community
Let us know in the comments below if you feel and areas are missing!